I have found a new craft! I love decorating cupcakes. Last night at my Relief Society activity, we learned how to make cute animals out of cupcakes. I had so much fun! I now want a cupcake decorating book for my birthday, and will demand that my children have cupcakes on their birthday, not just cake. That way I can actually make something cute for them, and have fun doing it. I'm no expert; my puppy's snout is crooked and the picture I have of it doesn't do his ears justice. I hope I will get better though. I also made a cupcake with some sunflowers and M&M lady bugs, but I ate that one. I wish I had taken a picture of it first.
Friday, May 13, 2011
Cupcakes
I have found a new craft! I love decorating cupcakes. Last night at my Relief Society activity, we learned how to make cute animals out of cupcakes. I had so much fun! I now want a cupcake decorating book for my birthday, and will demand that my children have cupcakes on their birthday, not just cake. That way I can actually make something cute for them, and have fun doing it. I'm no expert; my puppy's snout is crooked and the picture I have of it doesn't do his ears justice. I hope I will get better though. I also made a cupcake with some sunflowers and M&M lady bugs, but I ate that one. I wish I had taken a picture of it first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment