Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Good News, Everyone!!
I DON'T have gestational diabetes. Surprisingly, I failed my first test... like, really bad. It was rough news for me, very surprising; I took it pretty hard. After talking to my mom and sister, though, I felt a little better. Because I failed my test, I had to go back to the doctor a few days later to take the 3-hour test. I was pretty worried about what the results would be, but also prepared to do what was necessary to continue to have a healthy pregnancy. Thankfully, after drinking the super sugary syrup, my blood sugar level showed a decrease with every blood test they took. I really have no idea why I didn't pass that first test; must have been a big week for sweets for me, I guess. I'm very grateful that I don't have gestational diabetes, but even though I'm in the clear, I'm certainly still going to watch my sugar intake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment